Queer Tech Club runs entirely on donations and sponsorships. We are always looking for companies, organizations, and individuals to sponsor our monthly events. Sponsorship for a single month starts at $650 and covers the costs of drinks, snacks, and supplies for an event. In exchange for your sponsorship, we will do the following:
- List the sponsor on the meetup page along with the company logo for one month
- Post twice on our facebook page thanking the sponsor and with a message of the sponsor’s choice (pending approval)
- Post twice on our twitter account thanking the sponsor
- Distribute literature, freebies, or other handouts at the event itself by placing it at the bar or sign up table
- Allow for a 5 minute presentation at the event itself where the sponsor can talk about their business, jobs available, etc.
By sponsoring Queer Tech Club, you are not only supporting a great community of tech enthusiasts, but you are also showing the tech community that your company is one that values diversity. This has a huge impact on recruiting and retention!
Your support is greatly appreciated.