- Process Payroll for 15 Clients all over the USA.
- Train new employees.
- Manage a team of 13 Client Services Representatives.
- Ensures that all accounts are processed and completed by the Client Services Representatives on a weekly basis.
- Answers all questions and helps team members overcome problems when processing accounts.
- Assists in or directly trains new Client Services Representatives ensuring they have the proper knowledge to perform the duties of their job.
- Audits work of Account Managers and Client Services Representatives to ensure accuracy and timeliness of work product.
- Develops and implement new policies and procedures for the department.
- Interviews, hires and conducts annual performance reviews for Account Managers and Client Services Representatives.
- Coach, council and mentor subordinates; work with subordinates to improve performance.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, expedites workflow and provides backups to team members for client services.
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
- Make sure special instructions are kept update for all clients.
- Review invoices on a weekly basis to ensure that they are going out in a timely manner.
- Balance weekly Fee Calculation report to ensure all client fee are set up and calculating properly.
- Review Client Services responsibilities for the UPAR report to ensure that accounts do not have billing or rate discrepancies.
- Process Client File Audits to ensure all files are kept up to date.
- Process monthly Sales Tax payments on behalf of client’s.
- Process monthly and quarterly Workers Comp tax payment to the state of OH
- Process weekly payments for 401K, Roth, Insurance, Contractor’s Plans, and Pay Cards.
- Process a Client Tax Set up Audit to ensure that all clients are set to the correct client state and tax information.
- Audit End Users contact information by ensuring that all new end-users sent to Damian are sent with the correct contact and phone number information.
- 1996-2001 BA Communication